Lashes in the Lush

BEAUTY TIPS, TRICKS & TALES FROM THE TROPICS

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Palm Oil & Haze: How to Choose Your Cosmetics Well-informed


Haze or not, I'm a firm believer of being conscious about the choices we make as consumers. For example, my preference goes out to beauty products that are not tested on animals and whenever possible I pick these product over others. With the ongoing haze I notice people around me getting more conscious about the relationship between our palm oil consumption and the heavily polluted air we are now suffering from in South East Asia.

I will not go into details on haze and the how's and why's around palm oil production; just wanted to share with you this list that might come in handy in case you do want to be more involved in the world around us...


If you like to learn more, check out the Palm Oil Guide "How your daily routine can help the rainforest" here.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lashes in the Lush | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig